The writing on the wall!

So...It was a perfectly normal sunny day. I had just got done cleaning the house, vacuumed both floors, cleaned the kitchen, did the laundry...and I even shampooed the carpet in the living room.
Ahhh..a nice clean home.
I decided to let the girls play downstairs while I went upstairs to call the insurance people about our car accident. I got off the phone and thought...wow..the girls are being really quite. This usually means they are doing something they shouldn't be. As I walk down the stairs I see the first of the damage. Black Sharpie marker everywhere! They wrote on the walls, their toys, the furniture, the tv, the wood floors, and best of all the carpet I had just shampooed. I was speechless for a while..they both stared at me like they knew they had done something wrong. Karlie went to timeout and Janie went to her bed.

Here are some pictures from that fateful day...






This is them after they had washed away their sins. My cute little angels again.")