Karlie and Janies Pony Party

Since Karlie turned 3 at the end of February and Janie turned 2 at the beginning of April we decided to do a combined Birthday party this year.
In October we went to a fall festival which had pony rides. Karlie tried it and of course loved it. So for their party this year, I thought about having someone come out to the house to give pony rides to the kids.
In my search for this, I found a lady who had a farm in Snellville who actually had the parties at her farm. We had hit the Jackpot! It was the best place ever. She had a playground, picnic tables, seating, a covered place in the barn to keep the food and unwrap gifts, bales of hay for the kids to climb on and of course a miniature pony for pony rides.(Big horses too for the older kids.)

I had so much fun planning for the party.

I found the cutest invites on ETSY.


I made the girls matching outfits. White tee's with their names, ages, and cowboy hats...along with cute little ruffled pants.

And found some great things at the dollar store for goodie bags.


For food, we did Shanes Rib Shack BBQ sandwiches, had lots of ice cold IBC rootbeer and cream sodas, red velvet cupcakes for dessert and I made some yummy caramel apples coated in M&Ms.

Here are some photos of the fun.