The day I shot my first GUN!


Mike and I finally went on a long overdue date night, thanks to my parents being in town for Thanksgiving.

Mike suggested that we go to the gun range and I agreed. We had never done that before and I needed/wanted to know how to shoot a gun. We went to a place right near our house...Bulls Eye Indoor Gun Range in Downtown Lawrenceville.

We were able to rent 2 guns...a night hawk(shown above) and a desert eagle. .

It was pretty crazy shooting a gun. I will try to explain it the best way I can..but it is something you should experience for yourself.

I could actually see the explosion. It's really loud, and your whole body moves when the gun goes off. I enjoyed it, but know that the only time that I would ever use one would be for mine or my families protection.