October 3rd Our 7 year anniversary.

Mike and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary the first weekend in October, by white water rafting and camping out in Tennessee. I was not nervous at all about rafting, but then this instructor sat everybody down to give us a small training session. He was pretty energized...on energy drinks and I am assuming some illegal substances...because seriously he had a lot of energy. He pretty much said that everyone would fall out of the boat. This was not something I was going to let happen. I am not the most outdoorsy person...and falling out of the boat and humilating myself in front of a ton of people was not my idea of exciting. However I need to live a little and go with it, so I did...the outcome..... I didn't fall out of the boat and it was awesome. I loved it. The weather was beautiful and camping out afterwards with our friends was so fun. This was also the first time we had spent the night without the girls. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching them.

I love you Mike and look forward to many more adventures with you.