Home Fix It Projects!

We have been working on a few things this year and I wanted to share the photos of our finished products with everyone.

First off...I completely organized and cleaned out our Closet. Its so nice to find things so easily now. Thank you Mike for clearing out your old things...even though you really didn't want to.



Second...Stacey and I decided one Friday night at 9pm to move my little home office niche upstairs. We actually did it! Stacey is the best sister in law... she helped me paint my wooden desk cream and my drawers pink. We also put leapord paper in the bottom of the drawers as a liner. I love looking at my work area, and enjoy doing my Boutique Sweet Cheeks business in my new office space.



LAST...because it's the best..Our Master Bath.

We remodeled the whole bathroom. My inlaws did all the work. They were super patient with me, as I changed my mind on a million things. I will let the photos speak for themselves.







I am so excited about all of these changes and enjoy my room and bathroom so much more!